Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Funny Misunderstanding!

So, the other day I told Andrew that we were going to run some errands and that he needed to clean up his toys so we could leave. Andrew took his time cleaning up and finally put everything away. As I'm getting his shoes on, he says to me, "Are they home?" I didn't know who or what he was talking about so I asked him who he meant and he said, "Eryn, Pank, and Romy." I still had no idea what he was talking about because it was so random. He said, " You said that we were going to Eryn's...I thought they went to Spain!"

Translation: he thought when I said running "errands" that I really was saying "Eryn's". The sad thing is that he really thought we were going to their house and was REALLY excited b/c he thought he was going to play with Romy!

Eryn: if you're reading this, I'm sure you'll get a kick out it!!! I thought it was cute!

No comments: