Sunday, November 23, 2008

Big Ten Champs!!!


Yesterday I went to State College to see PSU take the win over Michigan State!!! They won the Big 10 Conference and are heading to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena!!! I'm not really a football fan but there is something about that place that gets you hooked! The players in their tidy-whitey uniforms, the fans screaming "we are Penn State," the presence of Joe Pa...it's intoxicating!

On the other hand, I was frozen solid. It was cold, snowing, and windy but it was so much fun and was quite the experience. I can honestly say I don't know if I need to do it again but probably would if given the chance. We stayed until the
team accepted the conference trophy which was fun because it was history in the making!


On our way there, we got stuck in massive traffic and decided we would go off the beaten path and ended up in the middle of nowhere but managed to find our way to Beaver Stadium. For those who know me best, know I love photography and taking pics of random things. I took a few pics in the mountains after their first snowfall. They actually turned out very nice, if I do say so myself!

No comments: