Monday, December 15, 2008

"I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends"


The past 2 weeks have been somber for me...let's admit it! Just because my career has been upheaved against my will doesn't mean that I need to have a negative outlook on my life and let things stand still. I can still have fun and have a life! This past weekend, I did a little bit of everything! I went to my work holiday party (which was surprisingly pleasant), we had our 4th annual Christmas party with my bestest friends, and I finished my Xmas shopping (which unfortunately was reduced against my will as well). ***Keep in mind, that I am TRYING to paint this negative picture not so negatively...still bitter!***
My friends and family have bent over backwards to make my life more sound. They try to tell me that this is all happening for a reason, that good things will come out this. I also appreciate their kind words of encouragement and giving me the whole "go get 'em"
speech but what I most appreciate it the funny moments of laughter that I get from a few special peeps who know who they are! Saturday night I laughed so hard that my stomach muscles hurt the next morning! That was what I needed and I am indebted to those people! I love you all so much for being my bestest friends in the whole wide world!!!

No comments: