Monday, October 6, 2008

What do i say?

So, since I became a mom 5 years ago to a sweet little boy, Andrew, I have been wanting to do a journal but as most of you who are mommys have come to realize, in the world of reality, that there doesn't appear to be anytime in the day for that type of thing! So, my goal is to take a few minutes at the end of the night at least one time a week to type up any little "Andrew-isms" that happen.

What I have come to understand as a mommy are the little quirks and comments that I hear on a daily basis, that truly keep me going. For example, just yesterday we went with my parents to a fall craft show at Knoeble's Grove in Elysburg, PA. As we were getting in the car, my parents' car door made a creaking sound and I said to my dad, "You know that your door is creaking." My dad said, "Everything in this car creaks!" Andrew's response was "I don't creak...I pass gas!" We all rolled over laughing! The best thing is that he totally gets what he is saying and finds himself humorous! He may have a future in stand up comedy!

So, as this being my first blog entry, the only thing I can say is: I hope it lasts!!!

No comments: